We’ve all heard the cliche’, “time is money”, but that’s especially true for rentals. The average rent in Austin hovers around $2,100, so property owners are missing out on $70/day if the property is left vacant. That adds up quickly! That’s why our team is obsessed with reducing the average days on market.
How do we lease faster than the market average?
- Our several million dollar investment in technology.
- Collecting valuable touring feedback from renters.
- Working with you to price the property correctly.
- Providing renters with the ability to tour on demand.
- Digital marketing strategies to drive more tours to the property.
Pro Tip: We suggest submitting properties 30 days ahead of them becoming vacant, to kickstart the pre-leasing process. If you have not already asked the occupying tenants if they’re renewing, now could be a good time.